Monday, February 06, 2006

Lots of Stuff

Ok so first up is a questionaire that I promised I would do last week and I am just now getting around to it.

1. What time did you get up this morning? The first time was at 6:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sirianna
4. What is your favorite TV show? Currently Grey's Anatomy
5. What did you have for breakfast? Fritos
6. What is your middle name? Michelle
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian or Mexican, love them both to much to decide
8. What foods do you dislike? Raisins
9. What is your favorite chip? Fritos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Green Day American Idiot, or Rent Soundtrack
11. What kind of car do you drive? Kia Sephia
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey melt with bacon and avocado
13. What characteristics do you despise? Hipocrites
14. Favorite item of clothing? Anything that makes me look skinny
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy, then Australia
16. What color is your bathroom? Blue and green
17. Electronic device you couldn't live without? TV, Computer, DVR, Ipod
18. Where would you want to retire to? It doesn't matter where as long as Brad is with me.
19. Favorite time of day? Dinner time with Brad
20. Where were you born? Vallejo, California
21. Favorite sport to watch? College Football
22. What is your dream job? Being a good Mom, spouse, and caterer
23. What are you passionate about? My Family
24. What type of detergent do you use? Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Cherry Coke
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8 1/2-9
28. Do you have pets? 2 cats-Zacchaeus and Pixel and a turtle Monty
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? My wedding is less than 4 months away.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer
31. Favorite Candy Bar? 100,000 bar
32. What is your best childhood memory? Playing games with my family at my granparents house.
33. Worst job you have had in your life? Hot lunch server at a private school
34 What color underwear are you wearing? Blue with red trim super girl underwear
35. Nickname: K, KK, Carebear, Honey
36. Piercing? Ears now tried and failed to pierce nose and belly button
37. Ever been to Africa? No
38. Ever been toilet papered? Yes and I have toilet papered someone else
39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes many times
40. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.
41. Favorite day of the week? Sundays
42. Favorite restaurant? Valentinos, where Brad and I go on our anniversary
43. Favorite flower? Red Sunflowers
44.. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney all the way
45. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
46. What color is your bedroom carpet? Stained, I think it used to be beige
47 How many times did you fail your driver's test? once
48. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My Niece Megan
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or Torrid
50. What do you do most often when you are bored? Pick at the split ends of my hair
51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire, if they choose to do it? Everyone on our links
52. Last person you went to dinner with? Brad, and Melanie
53. Ford or Chevy? Toyota
54 What are you listening to right now? The sound of the keyboard clicking
55. How many tattoos do you have? None I am way to chicken.
56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken

Stay tuned for more exciting things I have neglected to post that I am meaning too.

5 comments:

The Q said...

Ok that's just weird. My best friend's name is Karin. I've known her since the 2nd grade. My Mom started calling her "Carebear" when we were younger. I always thought it was odd (not bad, just odd) and now I read it's also your nickname? If you don't mind my asking, who gave you that nickname?

Karin said...

I am really not sure who started the care bear thing but I know it started in elementary school about the time they came out. I have never been that fond of it but since all these years have gone by and even if I don't tell people about it they still call me that so I just go with it. If it makes you feel better my best friend is a Sue, susie, susan.

Karin said...

Susie how did I know you would be the one to comment on the underwear. I bought them but Brad loves them. Part of his whole comic book fantasy world.

D- Monty is a water turtle so when he starts acting lethargic we know it is time to clean his tank and change the water. I am not sure if that will help you but it seems to lift his spirits. You could also change his diet a little. See if that helps.

pack of 2 said...

I did this too.d, you should do it:)
Karin...we had several answers in common:)

Shelly

Karin said...

Shangie- I copied this from your blog so if the answer are the same I may have forgotten to change them or your answer was perfect.

Cat- I usually get mine from Jerry's Deli but I think a lot of restraunts have something similiar. If they have all the ingredients on the menu you can always special order.