Monday, August 14, 2006

Don't Leave Us Mommy

So this is what we come home to everyday. The cat's sit on the stairs and greet us and tell us how much they love us. When we go away for more than an afternoon they are there to say to us that they didn't approve of our departure and demand our love and attention from the moment we walk through the garage door. I will say that while it is a little annoying to trip over cats as you try to come in through the garage and make it up to the rest of the house, it is nice to come home to so much love. Today when we got in from the airport there they were.

This is how I feel about blogging some times. I want to see everyone and here what is going on but I feel a little burdened by the responsibility. So I went to by almost everyone and left a comment and I am blogging here cause otherwise JD will come after me and I know better than to mess with a pregnant lady, but I don't really feel like posting. So tomorrow when I have rested from our trip and unpacked I shall tell you all about our trip and catch up with all the meme that I am behind on. Now though I am going to go nurse my catering wounds because it is uncomfortable to have my burnt skin resting on my desk. See you all tomorrow when I am feeling more deserving of your love and attention. Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

PinkCat said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh missed you.

Hope you feel yourself soon. Travelling makes you weary.

Take care xx

eyes_only4him said...

i know the feeling..sometimes i just feel damn obligated to do it..

i do miss u when you away..glad your back and get some rest..

i am leaving thursday for 4 days..so if u dont see me thats why..

Unknown said...

Glad you are home safe & sound - sorry to hear about the burns :( I sent you an email to the last address that I had for you. Not sure it was current though. Let me know if you didn't get it. I didn't want to blog my answer to your question LOL.

The Mad Hatter said...

Babygirl, dont blog if the mood takes you elsewhere. We understand, really :-) I did miss you though!

Elvis and Adonis do exactly the same, and make us feel so guilty, especially Adonis, he gives us 'that little boy lost look' :-)
Glad to have you back
Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Fairy said...

welcome back..thats what elvis and adonis does too..aren't we lucky,at least we don't come inti an empty house..xx

The Q said...

Welcome home, take care of your burn(s), we'll be here when you're ready.

Sandy said...

Hi there..such cute pix of pixel and Zach..glad to hear that you guys had a great time @ Jens and Megan's wedding..hope to get the pix of "the roadtrip" up soon!! Rest up!
Love u

Disneysue said...

How many corn stalks did you run over?

Michele_3 said...

Just wanted to say Hi!
The cats are too cute!
I know the feeling of being "burnt" on posting-
Sometimes it feels like a job huh?
Take care!

SassyFemme said...

Your kitties are so cute! Sassy (our kitty) comes running to the door when we walk in, meowing up a storm.

Don't feel obligated to blog, it's okay to have a life off the computer, you know. We all do! :)