Thursday, August 10, 2006

Leaving On a Jet Plane

Ok I am sorry I haven't been around much this week but I have been crazy busy catering two nights this week for 45 people. Both nights went very well but I am beat. My house is a wreck and tomorrow morning at 7:45 we will be catching a plane to Iowa for a friends wedding and we won't return until Monday. It is now 10:40 and I am doing laundry and I still have to pack. I should also at the very least try to find the bottom of my kitchen before I leave. I am thinking there is not much chance of sleep tonight. So I have a thousand things to do but I am here writing to you all. Perhaps my priorities are a little out of whack. Anyway I promise on Monday I will give a real post and do all the memes I have been tagged for. See you later. Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

The Q said...

Have a good time, okay!? We'll look for the bottom of your kitchen while you're gone :-)

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip! I am always up late before a trip. Hope you get everything done & get some sleep.

eyes_only4him said...

have fun...and dont take any liquids with you:)

PinkCat said...

Have a brilliant time and chill for a bit. Your kitchen will be there when you get back.

Take care xx

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Hope you have a good trip!

Michele_3 said...

Hope you have a super safe trip & most of all have fun!
:)

Disneysue said...

Make sure you tell the pilot to fly safe. Cause if he crashes the plane I'll KILL HIM!

Disneysue said...

PS~ EAT CORN! Go see Korn! Eat Pop Corn & Kettle Corn, but definately not creamed corn! Go christen a corn field with Brad but watch out for the stalks, they bite!

The Mad Hatter said...

Missing you hun, have a grand time :-)

Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxX

SassyFemme said...

Have a wonderful time!