Sunday, August 27, 2006

Where I have been and for Moto


So the top picture is what I have been doing all week and why I haven't been posting. I printed out pictures framed them and hung them so now our living room has our art on the walls. The last pictures I took at the Culver City City fair today. The dog is a belgium Malinois, sorry Soozieq if I spelled that wrong. Soozieq's Moto is the same breed and she is always saying her dog is spazzy. Well these are highly trained police dogs and they tended to be a little spazzy as well so I took pictures and video to prove that Moto is perfect for his breed. I shall try to post one of the videos later. Hope you all are having a good weekend.
 Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Fairy said...

lovely to have the frames on the walls,i cant stand empty walls..i'm obsessed..i have some pictures need to be framed in time too..looking forward to it:)

yuppieeee,im the first commenter:)

The Mad Hatter said...

I love frames too, as you probably saw from our place, we have loads of pictures of ma up on the walls. Fairy and I have lots of art work we need to get framed, we bought lots of stuff from Cornwall, a seaside town here, with the most beautiful ocean art, and I have a gorgous black and white picture of a surfer dude which my baby bought for me, I love frammmmmmmmmmessssss!!
Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Disneysue said...

WOW looks fantastic K! Good to know you werent on a blog strike :)

eyes_only4him said...

well I really like your wall....i have nothing on mine, its sad really:(

The Q said...

Your wall looks AWESOME!!!

I really do think Moto is ok by his breed standards...unfortunately most people have never even heard of the breed (you spelled it just fine :-). Therefore, they think my Dog should ride on the "short yellow school bus" because of his freaktard antics.

I can't wait to see the video you shot :-)

PinkCat said...

I loved your pictures on the walls. Whats in the tank? I loved that big comfy looking chair.

So is this your dog Motto?

Take care xx

Anonymous said...

I love the pics on your wall.. I recognized a few (the eiffel, arc de triomphe, & Colisseum).. and of course the best one of them all.. you and your honey!

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

I like how you put the pics up! Looks great! I have so many pictures to put in frames/albums/scrapbook *sigh*

SassyFemme said...

The pictures look fabulous!!! You did a really good job!

Jenn said...

Great job framing! I like the way you've arranged them all.

Anonymous said...

Denise, I am with ya on that one.. SO MANY PICTURES TO SCRAPBOOK!