Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yeah Whatever

Ok so I don't feel like actually downloading the pictures from everything including last weekend on to the blog so instead I will post the link to where Brad posted them instead. Look Here It is a little to stuffy down here to catch up on posting so I will leave you all with the chance to look at pictures if you want too and if not than you can ignore this post altogether. Oh any and all pictures that have me dancing I can not be held responsible for, I was drunk on Cosmos and had promised to dance until the last song played. I did my part! Oh and the tower of glasses, about half those are from me, yeah I am missing parts of my memory of that night. So anyway have fun check out pictures, and don't laugh too hard at my expense.

6 comments:

Disneysue said...

Kum & Go? Did you pee laughing! I did! Boogie night huh? Its amazing how much better we dance with buzz juice huh!

Disneysue said...

PS IM #1 AND #2!

The Q said...

Was the dude in the purple vest a hired stripper or did he just do that on his own?

Don't worry about your dancing AT.ALL! ;-)

Karin said...

Susan- I laughed myself silly and was the one that pointed out the name. I also took that picture. Those were everywhere you looked in Iowa that didn't have corn.

Soozieq- That was one of the grooms men. I think he did it all on his own but my memory of that part of the reception is gone.

The Mad Hatter said...

Its nice to get out of our head sometimes and drink until you cant stand, well done Kaz, I love a dancing queen ;-)
Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Michele_3 said...

great pictures!
have a good day :)