Thursday, February 24, 2005

Blog worthy

I guess you could say that since I began doing this little long I spend my day relating the events of the day in my head as to whether or not they are blog worthy. I then try to phrase in my head how it will sound in the blog. Today was one of those days were I did nothing that was interesting enough for any one to care to read. I then spent a great deal of time trying to think of something to do that would be blog worthy. Nothing came to mind. Ultimately I began to wonder if the mere act of blogging will make me more adventurous? I mean I have people reading my exploits I wouldn't want to disappoint them. I guess the weirdest thing about this is that the Sears post got a commit from a stranger. Someone I don't even know spent the time reading what I wrote and was moved to comment on it. So I suppose I should go out and find something blog worthy to do tonight. But more than likely I will sit home watch Apprentice and eat tacos. Not very exciting for you my readers but pretty satisfying to me.

2 comments:

Brad Herman said...

I could think of an adventurous, satisfying, and exciting thing or two you could do tonight....

Karin said...

Not tonight Dear I have a headache.