Thursday, February 17, 2005

Murphy's Law

So every day this week I have taken my rain coat in with me to work and every day I have had to carry it with me back to the car. Today for some reason I didn't take it with me, and of course 10 minutes before I was going to leave work it starts to pour. So yeah very funny God you couldn't have waited 10 minutes to start your little rain storm that is already three days late?

We have been listening to the radio a lot at work and the owner always seems to come in at the worst moments. She is a hard core Christian and more than a little bit of a stick in the mud. Today she walked in as the song on the radio was saying "Why won't you have dirty hot sex with me, it's not like I am asking you to do it for free." The owner than did a quick head snap to the radio, turned a little red, said "You guys" and turned and walked out. Wait a second if that is all we had to do to make her stay out of our kitchen can we talk KROQ into playing nothing but inappropriate songs?

Random revelation of the Day: Brad and I both work for companies called D.D. and my D.D. will be making the food for his D.D. making it so that our two D.D.'s intertwine thus creating D.D.D.D. Weird huh?

No comments: