Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hump Day

I am feeling a bit of the Wednesday Blues today. A sense that things are kind of blah and there are still 2 more days of work until the weekend. I also found out tonight that while we did get all the stupid cupcakes out now we have a party for next Tuesday that wants 400 jumbo cookies all individually wrapped. So basically that means I will be scooping cookies like a mad women tomorrow. Anyway back to the original point, the movie Office Space talks about people having a case of the Mondays, I really don't think Mondays bug me that much. Monday hold so much hope for the week, like maybe this week the owner won't be a moron, but by Wednesday you realize that yes once again the owner is a moron and there isn't a lot of hope for the rest of the week. The other thing is that even when my fiance is working normal hours our schedules are so different that by Wednesday I am lonely. I guess I really should go make new friends but where can you find someone who can play on a school night?

I guess I should say in all of this that I am really excited for the weekend. Rabbi Maller comes back Friday night and we can ask him if our date is ok and if he will marry us. I never knew a month could be so long, but when you are waiting on answers and only one person can answer them and they are gone for a month it is an incredibly long time. Also Brad is taking Saturday off so we will get a whole weekend together. Sears is coming out Saturday morning and fixing my range, finally I have only been trying to get this fixed since January 2nd!!!! I now hate Sears and will never buy from them again. Maybe this is what happens when Kmart buys you. On Sunday I get to go be a secret shopper and I am very excited about this. It is my first assignment and I am jazzed to get to dine for free and let others benefit from my knowledge of all things restaurant related. So I guess with such a good weekend coming I should be happy that the week is now more than half over and I am now much closer to the weekend.

3 comments:

dbwilldo said...

now how cool is this. I even went ahead and linked you. Sorry, not from the MINI site, but from my other site which is just as good, just without the MINI's (www.windthefrog.net)

--D

Brad Herman said...

how is it D comments on your posts before I even get to read them? LOL

Karin said...

Perhaps because you neglected to check my blog last night. Don cool thanks, eventually when Brad shows me how to I will be adding links to everyones blog here but as I am not that computer savvy I don't know how to do it yet.