Sunday, February 13, 2005

Spinning

Today Brad and I went out for a drive with the MINI crowd. As we were coming around a corner the car got a little tail happy and we did a 180 degree turn and than started reversing down the street. You would think this was the remarkable part of the story however to me the remarkable part is that I didn't flich at all. I wasn't really even that shaken by it. I than began to think about this and realize it really is a statement of my life. Sometimes what seems to be facing the wrong direction is a lot less scary than facing the right one. And sometimes when you are facing a wrong direction all that is required is a turn to get you going the right way again. I finally feel that I am going the right direction and while I gaze at the horizon I see a lot of things coming that are big and scary however I know that this is the right direction and I do not wish to turn around and go back the other way even though I know the road there.

1 comment:

Brad Herman said...

I was impressed by your reaction :D