Saturday, January 28, 2006

I didn't die.

This is a picture of Brad and I in New York in November. It was freaking cold! I think it is a pretty decent picture of us though. Anyway this is just a quick post to let you know I am alive, just been very busy catering this week. Today Brad and I are going to the Horse Track with the MINI club, this is the same event that Brad proposed at last year. I plan on doing a bigger post later today to tell you all that has been going on this week. I am very happy right now just busy so I will be back to share my happiness. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

wow, that is a good picutre..a little dark, but awsome..I sooo wanna go there for a visit..just a short short visit..hahaha

Sandy said...

So Happy that you are Happy!!
Have a great week!!
Sending love and positive energy!!

The Q said...

The Hubs and I were in NY in December of 2004 and I can concur, it's FREAKING cold that time of year! :-)

Glad to hear all is well, just busy.

Hope your weekend is going well!

Disneysue said...

Love the scarf K.......a little mild on the color for you though :)

Karin said...

Thanks guys. We had a lot of fun that day despite how cold it was.