Monday, January 30, 2006

I got tagged

So there I was minding my own business reading Kish's blog when I see that I have been tagged by her. So for the sake of being a good sport I shall play along.

1: 4 jobs I've had:
Receptionsist at a massage therapy place
Waitress
Balloon Animal Twister and trainer
Kinderfoto photographer

2: 4 Movies I would see over and over again:
The Princess Bride
Beaches
Pretty Woman
Pete's Dragon

3: 4 Places I've lived:
Vallejo, California
Napa, California
Fullerton, California
Culver City, California

4: 4 Favorite TV shows:
Grey's Anatomy
Nip Tuck
Desperate Housewives
Scrubs

5: 4 Places I've been on Vacation:
My Parents House
Brad's Parent's House
Las Vegas
Santa Barbara

6: 4 Favorite Foods:
Nachos
chocolate
Fritos
Steak Burritos from Baja Fresh

7: 4 Places I'd rather be:
Italy
Australia
Any Six Flags Theme Park
Disney World

8: 4 Sites I visit:
Woot
amazon
all my blog friends
craigslist

9: 4 Other Bloggers I'd wish this upon and also visit:
I think they have all done this
except Susan.

10: 4 Things I'd rather do than answer tags:
eating Brownies
in a bubble bath
Sleeping
getting a massage

6 comments:

The Q said...

You trained balloon animals?!?! How intriguing!!

I went to college in Riverside and my Ex went to law school in Fullerton, CA.

I'm trying to find connections...but I guess that just makes you "connected" to my idiot Ex, not me. Oh well. I tried.

Oh but I'd LOVE to join you in the eating brownies thing...but not while in the bubble bath 'cause I don't swing that way and well you're almost married anyway :-)

Karin said...

Well and my tub is too small but in my perfect world my tub will be one of those huge ones with jets. Someday. I actually trained people to make balloon animals. But i suppose in a sense I trained the animals too cause I got them to do what I wanted.

Jenn said...

Wow, I wish I could have making balloon animals on my resume.

eyes_only4him said...

you might drown and get brownie crumbs in your bath water..

keesh said...

Thanks for being a good sport even though i can tell you didn't really want to do it :)....

keesh said...

wait, I just got that, you use to make those cute balloon animals? OH my, you were every kids dream person :).