Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome 2006

So wow nelly what the heck happened to 2005. It seemed like it just started a few days ago. On the other hand so much has happened this year both personally and in the world. I have to say that even as quickly as this year seemed to pass I am happy to see it go. I don't say that because I found this year to be bad, not really in any way, but because this year brought with it so much hope for my future that for once I am happy for the future to come. I can't believe that we are now standing in the year I will finally walk down the aisle, boy does it feel like I have waited my whole life for this year in some way or another.

I would like to make note, however on the down side of the quick passage of time. You see I am now realizing that I am no longer in my 20's much less my teens. You see now if I don't add color to my hair every couple of months Brad will say to me, um honey don't you want to try a new color for your hair. His oh so subtle way of telling me he can see all the little gray hairs that insist upon invading my head. Speaking of hair it grows long where I didn't invite it, like in the middle of my cute little mole on my chin, what the heck is a 3 inch hair doing there and how did I not see it before? Ok and now I wake up and I hurt for no apparent reason, it is obvious from looking at me that I didn't go out and exercise in my sleep. But my favorite thing about time having past is that I will walk in to a room with great purpose and then not having any clue what I was going to do, come on what the heck did I come in here for? I can only assume that as time continues to fly at such a rapid pace that the signs will only grow worse. So I will say to you all that I will blog more tomorrow, if I can only remember what I came to say.

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

better be old than dead I suppose;)

Karin said...

thanks guys I know I really am not that old yet it just sometimes seems that way.