Friday, January 13, 2006

I want to be a super model

Ok so when I surveyed all the wedding tasks, I thought some would be fun and some would be awful. So far I have been wrong about just about everything. Registering for gifts sucked and was way more work then fun. I dreaded having my photos taken and thought that the whole day would be one hell ride after another. I had a blast. They had me swinging from trees, climbing up rocks, Going into lifeguard stands, and running through the ocean in my jeans in January. I felt so pretty and special. We had a million pictures taken and we will get them back in 2 to 3 weeks. I can't wait to see them. It will be nice to have a decent picture of myself. After the photoshoot Brad and I were starved so we went and had lunch at the Skirball Center. The food was really good especially the fried artichoke hearts. We then went to the gift shop and ordered our ketubah, Jewish wedding license. It is kind of funny that we went there with my jeans soaking wet from the ocean because the first time we went there to look at the ketubahs it was pouring down rain and by the time we got in the shop from the car I was drenched. So now I guess we have a tradition. By the time we got back home we were both exhausted, we sat on the couch and played video games for a while, and then Brad went upstairs to call work and send a few emails. I intended to come down and blog about the experience but I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up a little while later and Brad came downstairs saying he was hungry. We decided where we would go to dinner and went out to eat. We got home after 8 and Brad went and watched Smallville and I stayed downstairs and answered emails and then made sure no one died in the blogging universe. I then went upstairs and watched TV with Brad and then we cuddled in for a nice nights sleep.

I am sorry I didn't blog sooner but I felt like I made a whole post in the comments on Wednesday, and I took the day off yesterday. I shall try to behave better so yall don't worry. I have to go get abused now by my trainer so I may come back later with some of the random things I have been thinking of blogging about.

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i hated registering for gifts too...hate it..

I loved gettig photos taken..I had a reason to get all dolled up...haha

been a long time since i did that..

The Q said...

Yes you don't want us worrying. You'd hate to find Moto and I strolling through your town asking for "Karin", now wouldn't you? Don't make us come check up on you! :-)

Karin said...

you guys are so cute. Christina yes playing dress up was a lot of fun. Soozieq- I would be afraid to answer you if I saw Moto looking for me. Kylz-I will say you are allowed to get us something but I am in no way encouraging people that they should. I understand though if you feel like you want to. All things wedding related can be found at the link at the side that says wedding, including lots of photos and soon the ones from the shoot.