Monday, January 23, 2006

The outside of the freezer.

Ok so the following pictures are for my fellow bloggers that are posting their walk of shame. This weeks challenge was pictures of the refrigerator. Since the outside of mine is almost as cluttered as the inside I have given pictures of it is well. Please keep in mind that food is my life and I have to fit a lot into a little space as our kitchen is small and fridge space is premium. I am still trying to figure out how to post multiple pictures in one post, but as all my pictures are now in picasso I couldn't figure out where they were to post them other than using the blog this button on Picasso. So anyway have a laugh at my expense and know that your fridge is cleaner and more organized than mine. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh no, i use to have a frigde like that befor we moved here, you can cram alotta stuff in it..haha

Karin said...

jd-I am glad you let me know I was getting worried something happened to you.

Christina it is a great fridge but I really do need to clean it out today.

keesh said...

I love your fridge! I want a double door ice making fridge. i really don't see how mine looks more organized than yours, I have sippy cups, cups, and misc stuff thrown all over. the fridge cleaning is like always last on my to do list. :). geesh

Karin said...

because yours has stuff placed on the shelves if you look closer at mine you will see stuff on top of stuff in there. The ice maker is nice but the freezer is so narrow it is hard to fit much in.